Hospitality Expo, taking place on the 6th & 7th of February 2018 in the RDS, will host the Synergy Pro Chef Forum, a specially designed conference for culinary professionals.
The forum will explore the business of being a head chef and managing a successful kitchen. Top chefs and industry professionals will be discussing the key issues and challenges facing kitchen professionals today and exploring the skills and solutions needed to overcome them.
Key speakers and topics include:
- The Business of Being a Chef – Management and Control with John Wood, ex-Dorchester Hotel
- Brexit: Impact on Menu Choice with Martin Potts, Synergy Pro Chef
- Critical Success Factors in Irish Restaurants with JJ Healy, CIT
- Career Paths with Marteen Mc Conraghan
- Healthy Eating and Calorie Calculation with Douglas Harrington, IT Tallaght
- Food Cost Control with Martin Potts, Synergy Pro Chef
- Getting a Product to Market with Dermot McGreal, Aryzta Europe
- Managing the Books with Ollie McDonnell, Synergy Bookkeeping
Hospitality Expo will be Ireland’s largest trade show for restaurants, hotels and pubs in 2018 with over 200 exhibitors and 3,000 owners, manager and operators of restaurants, pubs and hotels in attendance.
To attend this trade only event you can register now at www.hospitalityexpo.ie/register.
For stand enquiries, please contact Luke Treacy: Tel 01405 5552 or firstname.lastname@example.org.