Limerick chef Ciara Brennan and Newcastle West based nutritional therapist Rebecca Steele are collaborating during the month of January to host a series of Veganuary workshops and cookery demos.
Ciara is the founder of Happy Food at Home, and she also has a stall at the Ennis Farmers’ Market, Limerick Milk Market and Herbert Park in Dublin.
Ciara has been a lifelong vegetarian and studied hotel management in Shannon. She has worked in kitchens across the globe.
During the Veganuary programme of events, which include free 30 minute cookery demonstrations and two hour workshops, Ciara will showcase a selection of her favourite plant-based dishes with nutritional knowledge, expertise and advice provided by Rebecca Steele who is a qualified nutritional therapist and Co Director of Hollytree Clinic in Newcastle West, Co. Limerick.
The two hour workshops cost €45 per person and include welcome refreshments, a cookery demonstration featuring three dishes of which tasters will be offered, professional nutrition advice, recipe details and a jar of Happy Food at Home pesto to take away.
The workshop dates are as follows:
- €45 workshop 7pm – 9pm Monday 13 January 2020 in Hollytree Natural Clinic, Bishop Street, Newcastle West, Co Limerick
- Free cookery demo 12 noon – 12.30pm Saturday 18 January 2020 in Limerick Milk Market
- €45 workshop 7pm – 9pm Wednesday 22 January 2020 in the Green Onion Café, Rutland Street, Limerick
- €45 workshop 7pm – 9pm Wednesday 29 January 2020 in Ennis, Co. Clare (venue TBC)
- Free cookery demo 12 noon – 12.30pm Friday 31 January 2020 in Ennis Farmers’ Market, Roslevan, Ennis, Co. Clare