The successful Tap Takeover series is set to return for a third year running at London’s Tate Modern, continuing to showcase the best of the British craft brewing scene.
The evenings serve as a platform for emerging craft breweries who are able to bring their beers to a larger audience, providing an informal space for brewers and drinks alike to come together. Throughout the event the brewers are available to answer any questions guests may have, often telling their stories and going into detail about their recipes.
The nights also explore the link between beer and art as the Tate Eats team encourages the breweries to bring along some of their beer art to show on the night.
The 2020 lineup is as follows:
- January: Cloudwater Brew Co
- February: Northern Monk Brew Co
- March: Tiny Rebel Brewing
- April: Burnt Mill
- May: Wylam Brewery
- June: Left Handed Giant Brewery
- July: Buxton Brewery
- August: An Oslo based brewery special with Amundsen Brewery
- September: North Brewing Co
- October: Verdant Brewing
- November: Beer + Art Series 2020 with Pigs Ears beers
To book any of the events, visit https://www.tate.org.uk/whats-on/tate-modern/food-and-drink/tate-tap-takeover