30 state bodies and services will be ready to give expert advice and information to SMEs, start-ups and entrepreneurs at Taking Care of Business, a free one-stop-shop event taking place on Wednesday November 8th in the Printworks Conference Centre, Dublin Castle.
The FSAI will have experts on hand to give you all the help and advice you need if you are thinking of starting a food business.
This half day event is specifically targeted at people thinking of starting a business as well as small business owners and managers. Attending the event will allow entrepreneurs to:
- Better understand the key regulations that affect them so that they can focus on the main task of running their business
- Meet experts from a broad range of public bodies in an informal setting
- Find out about advice and supports that are available from across the public sector
The state offices and agencies represented will provide information across a wide range of areas, including:
- Tax, employment and Health & Safety obligations
- Legal requirements for setting up and running a business
- Requirements in areas such as food and environmental safety
- Advice on government procurement and intellectual property
- Assistance and supports from enterprise agencies and Local Authorities
This event will allow small business owners to informally ask questions and get advice from a diverse mix of government agencies. For more information and to register, visit: www.takingcareofbusiness.ie. Early booking is strongly advised as there are a limited number of places available.