Sodexo Ireland has launched Rise with Sodexo, the Sodexo Group’s new global programme to support clients in meeting the health, operational and confidence challenges resulting from the global COVID 19 pandemic when reopening workplaces.
As part of the new programme, Sodexo Ireland is supporting clients to re-configure and build their workplace of the future. Sodexo possesses operations, technical advice, and subject matter expertise across a range of services, that includes infrastructure build, facilities and estate management, food services, wellness services and space transformation.
Drawing on lessons learned from its colleagues in China, Sodexo’s experts have identified the new needs of clients and employees across all the markets it serves. This approach brings together five specific solution areas:
- Prepare with an expert risk assessments and restart process
- Protect people and places through services ranging from disinfection to contactless services
- Enable teams to perform at their best with services for both on-site and home workers with healthy and sustainable food offers, grab & go solutions, retail and digital convenience and meal cards
- Support employee wellness and communication
- Optimise workplace experience and energy management for maximum efficiency – applying world class sustainability principles in all we do while respecting commitments in terms of environmental responsibility
Julie Ennis, chief executive, Corporate Services, Sodexo UK and Ireland, said: “As organisations plan for a new ‘normal’, we know that our clients and customers, as well as our own employees, want to feel safe as they return to work. We have drawn on our global experience and expertise to create the ‘Rise with Sodexo’ programme to support our clients as they restart their operations with confidence and security.”