Patrón Tequila has announced the latest addition to its prestige portfolio – Patrón El Cielo.
Patrón El Cielo, the brand’s ultimate innovation in silver tequila, is the first four-times distilled prestige tequila on the market, which unlocks the natural sweet flavors of agave delivering an incomparable taste with a bright, fresh and radiantly smooth finish. An elevated drinking experience, Patrón El Cielo is perfect to sip over ice with a slice of orange, making any moment shine bright from day to night all around the world.
With this unaged release, the world’s No. 1 super-premium tequila once again changes the game with a masterful production process that redefines silver tequila. Additional highlights about the prestige tequila include:
- A result of a unique distillation process and more than 150 tasting sessions, this one-of-a-kind creation is a testament to the countless hours, passionate experimentations and extraordinary lengths Patrón goes to in order to create its naturally perfect tequila, further solidifying the brand as an innovative industry pioneer.
- Patrón El Cielo makes any moment shine bright from day to evening, packaged in a sleek glass bottle outfitted with gold designs inspired by the volcanic tahona stone used to produce Patrón Tequila, with other elements inspired by the agave fields and light found within the homeland of Patrón — the Jalisco Highlands of Mexico.
- The radiantly exceptional tequila is available globally at an SRP of $129, and is best enjoyed over ice with a slice of orange or in a cocktail like the El Cielo Spritz or El Cielo Martini (recipes below).
“For the first-time ever, we developed a prestige tequila with a fourth distillation—a process that is extremely rare within the industry—using the smallest copper pot still at Hacienda Patrón. While adding another stage of distillation is commonly misconceived as a culprit for diluting flavor, that was not the case for Patrón El Cielo,” said David Rodriguez, Patrón Master Distiller. “At Patrón, our goal is to achieve perfection in every drop—by using this unique, four-time distillation process, we unlocked and opened up the natural sweetness and smoothness from the agave to deliver an incredibly sweet and light tasting, smooth tequila.”
The first 100 orders of Patrón El Cielo will also receive complimentary engraving and shipping on ReserveBar when you use the code “ENGRAVEPATRON” at checkout (offer not available in Texas).
El Cielo Spritz
- 1 oz (30ml) Patrón El Cielo
- 2 oz (60ml) chilled Pinot Grigio or Provençale Rose Wine
- 3 oz (90ml) chilled Ginger Ale
- In a white wine glass with cubed ice, build all ingredients, stir to combine. Garnish with a fresh orange wedge – squeeze and drop into the glass
- Glassware: White wine glass or stemless wine tumbler
- Ice type: Cubed ice
- Garnish: Juicy orange wedge
El Cielo Martini
- 2 oz. (60ml) Patrón El Cielo
- .5 oz (15ml) Martini Ambrato Vermouth
- .5 oz (15ml) Noilly Prat Extra Dry Vermouth
- 3 dashes orange bitters
- Add all to a mixing glass, and stir with ice. Pour neat into a chilled Nick & Nora glass, garnish with orange twist.
- Glassware: Martini or nick & nora/cocktail glass
- Ice type: Cubed ice (for stirring)
- Garnish: Orange “bee” twist