Digital media has become the number one brand building tool for the majority of food stakeholders, whether you are running a café or manufacturing a food product, this is part of daily life. Video as a communication tool on your platforms is the latest trend taking the sector by storm.
This first breakfast workshop of 2018 will provide you with dozens of practical tips from a panel of experts.
- 07.30 – 08.00: Registration, tea/coffee and networking
- 08.00 – 08.10: Opening and Welcome: LEO Dun Laoghaire Rathdown
- 08.10 – 08.30: David Flynn, The Happy Pear
- 08.30 – 08.50: Nicola Goff, Digital Marketing Consultant
- 08.50 – 09.20: Ken McHugh, Fresh from the Pier
- 09.20 – 09.30: Q&A and Close
This event is open to cafes, restaurants and food producers seeking to develop their digital skills.
To Book, please visit www.dublinfoodchain.ie/events/learning-from-digital-experts/
This event is being led by LEO Dun Laoghaire Rathdown and will be held in Radisson Blu Hotel St. Helens, 4 Stillorgan Road, Booterstown, Co. Dublin.