The September 2019 edition of Food for Thought – FFT.ie will be sent to print at 5pm on Thursday, 26th September. Food for Thought – FFT.ie is the official publication of the Restaurants Association of Ireland (RAI) and has a circulation of over 4,000 copies every month, including the 2,500 members of the RAI.
As part of the Business Post Media Group, the magazine is editorially independent and includes news, interviews, and opinion covering the broad spectrum of Ireland’s food, drinks and hospitality sectors.
In the latest edition, readers will find:
- A special four page preview of Hospitality Expo 2020
- All the latest news from the Restaurants Association of Ireland
- Insights into Ireland’s food, drinks and hospitality sectors
- Exclusive opinion pieces from renowned food and wine writer Leslie Williams, Managing Editor Mark Murphy, and Managing Editor of The Sunday Business Post Gillian Nelis
- Exclusive interview with Alex Conyngham of Slane Distillery
- The latest update of our industry staple suppliers directory
Don’t miss out on making sure your product is given the exposure it deserves – talk to our Sales Director Olga Scully today for a package that suits your budget. From as little as €250 you can be put on the national stage, in print and online.
To contact olga, email email@example.com or call 0838686997.