There’ll many equine firsts at the Longines FEI Jumping Nations Cup Dublin Horse Show, but in culinary terms, a pop up restaurant by Michelin starred chef JP McMahon on the bandlawn is unprecedented.
On Thursday 18th and Friday 19th August, a limited number of pre-booked diners will enjoy a bespoke menu of 3 courses, selected from a choice of 7 savoury dishes, with an optional dessert course.
Whatever your preferences or palate, the Bandlawn Menu will delight, featuring JP’s signature style of using only the best fresh, seasonal produce with a keen eye on provenance. It’s the perfect addition to your dream day out at this iconic Dublin event, packed with sport, style and socialising.
The Bandlawn Menu is priced at €55 for 3 courses including a half bottle of wine. (Or €44 excluding wine). Dessert can be added for a supplement. A carefully selected wine list, across white, red, rosé and sparking, will complement the menu.
Select 3 of the following dishes:
- Dooncastle oysters (3), sea lettuce, trout roe
- Beef tartare, pickled onions, smoked egg, sourdough
- Beetroot tartare, dillisk, blackcurrants, sourdough
- Toonsbridge mozzarella, tomatoes, nasturtiums, pumpkin seeds
- Garryhinch mushroom & barley (risotto), crème fraiche, chives
- Connemara mountain lamb, sprouting broccoli, beetroot purée, ramsons
- Monkfish, hakurei turnips, kale pesto, pickled elderflower
(Dessert: Woodruff custard, almond crumble, bee pollen meringue)
Guests attending the Horse Show can pre-book their preferred day and their choice of sitting (12pm, 2pm or 4pm). Reservations must be made in advance through OpenTable at: http://ow.ly/lJX250Khwrz.
Please note that you must hold a valid admission ticket to the Dublin Horse Show for the day of your reservation in order to gain access to the restaurant.
For more information visit www.dublinhorseshow.com.