To celebrate Bastille Day this July 14th, the Mustard Seed in Ballingarry, Co. Limerick is showcasing its selection of fine French wines.
The award winning country house hotel and restaurant, which is shielded from the current heatwave thanks to shutters installed during the original construction of the property in the 19th century, has an impressive list of red and white wine for guests to enjoy.
The white collection includes:
- Bordeaux - Château Chaubinet 2015 (€33)
- Sancerre - André Dezat et Fils 2016 (€49)
- Burgundies - Chablis La Pierrelée 2015 (€44) and Puligny Montrachet 2015 (€120)
While the red collection includes:
- Château d’Anglès La Clape 2015 (€42)
- Châteauneuf du Pape from Château Mont Redon 2015 (€75)
- Château Lynch Bages Grand Cru Classé, Pauillac 1997 (€360)
Alternatively, a selection of house champagnes awaits you including a 1993 vintage Dom Perignon and 2006 Louis Roederer Cristal Brut.