Schwartz is exclusively distributed by Excellence.
For over 40 years, Excellence Ltd have supplied a comprehensive range of quality food products and ingredients to the Irish foodservice industry.
We understand that chefs want ingredients that are easy to use and always reliable. We also know that flavour profile is paramount and that customers will order dishes that deliver on what they promise. And acutely aware of cost, we work hard to provide our customers with ingredients that deliver value.
Although you can get our products in over 250 wholesale or cash and carry units across Ireland, we also have a dedicated team of personnel who are available at all times to call into your business and discuss your needs.
To inspire you, we've come up with the following recipe ideas. Why not try one for yourself and see how it performs on the menu. You won't be disappointed, and nor will your customers.
- Schwartz Blackened Cajun Seasoning
- Take a whole cooked chicken and cut in half with a sharp knife into 2x half chickens.
- Place on baking tray lined with greaseproof or tinfoil and heat until cooked through: about 30 mins.
- 10 mins before taking out of the oven baste the chicken and sprinkle over the Blackened Cajun seasoning.
- Mix the Blackened Cajun seasoning through Mayonnaise as well and serve as a dip with the chips.
- 300g Texan Barbecue Relish
- 1.25kg minced pork
- 100g fresh breadcrumbs
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 2 beef tomatoes, sliced
- 120g sliced iceberg lettuce
- 10 burger buns
- In a bowl, mix together the minced pork, fresh breadcrumbs and 5tbsp Bick’s Texan Barbecue Relish.
- Then divide into 10 and mould into burgers and rest for 2 hours. On a hot griddle, cook the pork burgers, turning regularly, until the juices run clear and remove from heat.
- Start to assemble the pork burger by placing the pork on the bottom half of the bun, then the remaining Texan Barbecue Relish, followed by the lettuce, tomato, red onion and the top of the bun.
- Serve with chips and mayonnaise.
Smokin' BBQ Chicken
- Ranch Dressing
- Bick’s Texan BBQ Relish
- Cooked Chicken
- Sliced peppers & onion
- Schwartz Grill Mates Smokey Texan Seasoning
- Spread ranch dressing on wrap
- Place all ingredients in centre
- Top with Bicks BBQ Relish
- Sprinkle with Smokey Texan Seasoning
- Fold and serve