Dublin Airport are seeking to expand their food service offering in the airport terminals. They are inviting up-and-coming Irish food brands to talk to them about opening pop-up or permanent shops, cafes or market stalls. Meet existing operators and learn first-hand from their experience. Learn how Dublin Airport can support you in your new airport enterprise.
John Bolger, Head of Concessions, will explain how to make this happen.
This event is targeted any restaurateurs, café owners and food producers who think that a B2C opportunity at Dublin Airport could be their next big move! Note: this event is not targeted at those wishing to supply products to the airport. It is for those wishing to operate a café or pop up.
This event is being led by LEO Fingal and is being run as part of Local Enterprise Week 2017. It will be held in The Clayton Hotel Dublin Airport, Stockhole Lane, Swords, Co. Dublin http://www.claytonhoteldublinairport.com/maps-and-directions/
- 17.30 - 18.00 Registration
- 18.00 - 18.05 Welcome from Oisin Geoghegan, Head of Enterprise in Fingal
- 18.05 - 18.30 John Bolger ARI. Doing Business at Dublin Airport
- 18.30 - 18.50 Operator 1: Marqette, Michael Thornton. Setting up a new operation at the Airport
- 18.50 - 19.10 Operator 2: KSG, Nick Andrews and Simon Povall. The Customer Experience - an Airport perspective
- 19.10 - 19.20 Q&A
- 19.20 - 19.30 Summary and close
This event is open to cafes, restaurants and food producers seeking to create pop up foodservice opportunities.