Sprezzatura has launched a guest chef takeover series with all proceeds raised from each signature dish going directly to the Dublin Simon Community.
Kicking off on September 1st, each week will see a well known chef create a bespoke pasta dish for Sprezzatura’s two restaurants. Patrons of Sprezzatura will have 7 days to sample the limited edition pasta plate before the next chef takes centre stage.
All profits from the sale of this weekly dish will be donated to Dublin Simon in a bid to raise funds to support those experiencing homelessness in the capital and neighbouring counties.
The lineup, which will be rolled out over a two month period, includes:
- Paul Flynn of The Tannery who has created a Rigatoni with Sausage Meatballs, Pepper Cream and Thyme
- Ashford Castle’s Hilary Casey with her Hassle back Beetroot Vegan Gnocchi
- TV favourite Gráinne Mullins, creator of a Butternut Squash Ravioli
- Daniel Lambert of Harvey’s Point who has chosen a Parpadelle Carbonara as his dish
- Lina Gautam from Monty’s of Kathmandu with her Cashew and Coriander Pesto with Goat Cheese Pasta
- Domini Kemp of Itsa Dublin with a classic of Spaghetti with Meatballs
- Pichet’s Harry Quinn with his Pappardelle Lamb Ragu
- Marcus O’Laoire with a Lasagna Bianco with Veal and Courgette
- The Gastro Gays with their Black Pudding and Stout Pappardelle
- Eric Matthews and his Black truffle and 24 month aged Parmesan Casarecce Pasta
Speaking on the takeover, Thom Lawson, restauranteur and Sprezzatura owner, said: “We are overwhelmed by the outpour of support for this initiative. Each of these show stopping chefs has gone above and beyond to create dishes that we know everyone will love. We’ve been long time supporters of Dublin Simon at Sprezzatura so we’re delighted to run this takeover series with 100% of the proceeds going directly to support their essential services.”
Located at 5/6 Camden Market, Grantham St, Dublin 8 and Mainstreet Rathmines, 221-223 Rathmines Road Lower, Dublin 6, Sprezzatura is open Monday to Friday 5-10pm and Saturday and Sunday 12pm – 10pm.
For information on Sprezzatura’s menus or for bookings up to 22 people, visit sprezzatura.ie.