To help celebrate Pride Month, mixologist Mel Meza and Essentia Water have partnered on some festive Pride Cocktails.
Mel, Beverage Director at LA hotspot Olivetta and first-generation Mexican lesbian woman, uses Essentia Water when crafting her premium cocktails: “Unlike tap water, ice made with a water like Essentia is 99.9% pure, so it won’t contaminate your drink when the ice melts. It also makes it easy to hydrate while imbibing.”
- 1.5 oz Vodka
- .5 oz Crème de Cacao liqueur (Kahlua alternative)
- .5 oz simple syrup
- 2 oz Essentia Cold Brew
- 1 oz Essentia Almond Milk
- 1 scoop Essentia ice cubes
- Make Essentia almond milk:
- Soak 1 cup of almonds overnight.
- Drain and rinse the almonds.
- Combine Almonds and 3 cups of Essentia Water and blend for 30 seconds.
- Fine strain.
Make Essentia cold brew:
- Mix 1 part cold brew concentrate and 2 parts Essentia Water
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour into a Collins glass.
- Garnish with rainbow sprinkles and a cherry.