Ceder’s Non Alcoholic Gin has teamed up with five of Dublin’s best known cocktail bars to create a non-alcoholic gin trail for dry January.
Ceder’s is a distilled non-alcoholic alternative gin, made with classic gin and exotic South African botanicals, found in the Cederberg Mountains of the Western Cape of South Africa. It has multiple layers of flavour, floral and spicy notes tempered with fresh cucumber.
The following bars are part of the gin trail:
- The Merrion Hotel, Bar No.23: The Ceder’s & tonic with cucumber twist
- The Shelbourne Hotel, No. 27 Bar and 1824 Bar: Ceder’s spritz made with Ceders Non Alcoholic Gin, sparkling wine, Thomas Henry tonic, darjeeling tea and chamomile bitters
- Balfes: The Ceder’s Dry Season made with Ceder’s Non Alcoholic Gin, grapefruit & chili sherbet and Poachers tonic water
- House: Ceder’s Leeson Street made with Ceder’s Non Alcoholic Gin, cucumber, basic, lime, pink peppercorn syrup and light Indian tonic water
- The Virgin Mary Bar: 2020 made with Ceder’s Non Alcoholic Gin, Poacher’s classic tonic water and freshly pressed cucumber float
Kevin Hurley, General Manager of Balfe’s, said: “Here in Balfe’s, more and more of our clientele are opting for the low and no alcohol cocktails and serves. From our interactions with them, this seems to be down to people choosing to abstain more from alcohol as part of their fitness and health plans. They’re not just watching what they eat, but what they drink and yet at the same time, still want to head out into town and socialise.”