Beyond the Bean has released information on the first round of dates for the 2020 Bootcamp series.
These BTB Bootcamps are the perfect opportunity to learn industry insights and trends, and get a first look at product launches from Beyond the Bean. Attendees can also create brand new drinks for their summer menus and share ideas with fellow professionals.
The initial list of dates is as follows:
- Friday 28th February at Beyond the Bean’s Bristol office
- Wednesday 4th March at Beyond the Bean’s Bristol office
- Friday 6th March at Beyond the Bean’s Bristol office
- Tuesday 10th March at La Marzocco Leeds
- Wednesday 11th March at Cimbali Coventry
- Wednesday 25th March at La Marzocco London
The BTB Bootcamps, free to industry professionals, tend to sell out quickly, so it is advised to book early to avoid disappointment.
Beyond the Bean UK Sales Manager, Joanne Fairweather, said: “We love putting on these events, it’s a great chance to meet the people who are using our products daily and see how we can help with any training or forecasted trends. We also showcase our new products from Sweetbird and Zuma, along with brand new recipes businesses can easily incorporate into their drinks menus. We’ve received lovely feedback on past Bootcamps and we hope that we can help your business discover new flavours in a welcoming and friendly environment.”
Places can be booked on Eventbrite by searching for Beyond the Bean Bootcamps.